Customer is responsible for stolen or vandalized containers. Carts should be pulled in after pickup.
What does it include?
- Delivery and pick up of containers
- Ability to ‘book’ delivery & pick up days/times
How to load the container
- Bobcat or front loader may be used Must be loaded evenly from both sides
- Uneven weight or return trip for pick up can incur extra charge
- Customer responsible for repairs or damage
- Fill no higher than fill line (or level with top of container)
What if someone else puts their items in container?
- Customer is responsible for everything that goes into container
- If added items come under ‘extra charges’, the customer is responsible
- Please call office if there are special needs
Commercial and Roll Off Services
When renting a roll off container for commercial services such as construction waste or for short-term use, please observe the following reminders.
Please do not put the following items in the boxes:
- Any hazardous materials:
– Oil, gas, paint
– Propane tanks
– Televisions, computer monitors
– Car batteries
– Pool Chemicals
– Dead animals
– Railroad ties or any type of treated wood
If you are not sure whether something will incur an ‘extra charge’, please call our office.
Extra charges include the following:
- Computer monitors
- Tree stumps (depending on size)
- White goods, i.e., large appliances: refrigerators, dishwashers, dishwashers, etc.
- Mattresses, box springs, sofas, recliners, etc.
- Any damage and subsequent repairs to the container
- If truck cannot pick up container, any return trips to retrieve it
What if I have large amounts of dirt, concrete, sod, brick or roofing material?
- If more than a pile measuring 4’ x 4’ x 4’ please call our office before loading into container. These items become very heavy and we may have another way to dispose of them