Bins are available for both residential and commercial locations
- Bins need to be available for pickup
by 6:00 a.m. on your collection day
- Customer is responsible for the
security of the bins
What does it include?
- 1,2,3 and 6 yd. bins for commercial & residential locations
- Once a week pick up
- 6-month minimum contract
- Pick up on ALL holidays
What is considered ‘overloaded’?
- If the lid does not close, it is over-loaded and may not be picked up
- Please call office to arrange for a special pick-up
Can there be multiple bins at the same site?
- Yes. Apartments, condos, businesses, campgrounds, etc. are examples
Lockable bins with either metal or plastic lids can be provided on request. Customer is responsible for providing the lock. Must be unlocked on day of service.
Do not put these items into bins
- Hot ashes or coals
- Dirt, sod
- Wood & tree stumps
- Construction, remodeling or demolition debris
- Concrete or rocks
- Any highly flammable materials:
– Oil, gas,paint
– Propane tanks
Sizes of objects: Anything longer than the tote cart must be cut into 2’-3’ sections so that nothing will become lodged when emptying.
- Any hazardous materials:
– Televisions, computer monitors & large appliances
– Car batteries
– Pool Chemicals
– Dead animals